Q & A
PI / CPC
Literature Representative - Marilyn G 360-298-1320
Website maintained by
San Juan Island
Central Service Committee with the guidance
and direction of the groups
PO Box 2711
Friday Harbor, WA 98250 USA
Need Literature? Find Marilyn G, our local Literature Rep. She attends some of our weekly meetings, or ask another member how to reach her. Note: recent AA Literature price increases effective April 2023.
Wednesdy Night 12 & 12 IN-PERSON meeting is back! St. Francis Church--- Starting 7/5/23 There is still the On-Line Wed Night 12&12 also (7pm). See schedule for details.
Other On-Line Meeting reference https://aa-intergroup.org/oiaa/meetings/
Check out "Links" for District 46 and Area 72 information - LOTS of information available to you.
CSC 7th Tradition: PO Box 2711 Friday Harbor, WA 98250 for mailing. Checks payable to CSC, or Venmo, @cscsjiaa --Please identify your Group # on text. AA group name and group # listed on Schedule
Contribute GSO on-line aa.org - Sending contributions electronically saves money for GSO! or MAIL: 7th Tradition (effective immediately): General Service Office, P.O. Box 2407, James A Farley Station, New York, NY 10116-2407 - (checks Payable to General Service Board)
Please pass on our local website address to ANY member in need: sjiaa.net
District 46 Business meeting - Meetings are Hybrid! 3rd Saturday morning of the month, @ 10:00am-12:30pm. Contact Dina M for on-line Zoom meeting info, if interested in attending. All AA members are welcome! or see website: district46aawa.org
Questions & Answers about AA
Monthly Speaker Meeting
Public Information / Cooperation with the Professional Community
AA Pamphlets available online
Alcoholics Anonymous® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. AA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety. Copyright © by The A.A. Grapevine, Inc.
A.A. does not:
- Furnish initial motivation for alcoholics to recover
- Solicit members
- Engage in or sponsor research
- Keep attendance records or case histories
- Join "councils" of social agencies
- Follow up or try to control its members
- Make medical or psychological diagnoses or prognoses
- Provide drying-out or nursing services, hospitalization, drugs, or any medical or psychiatric treatment
- Offer religious services
- Engage in education about alcohol
- Provide housing, food, clothing, jobs, money, or any other welfare or social services
- Provide domestic or vocational counseling
- Accept any money for its services, or any contributions from non-A.A. sources
- Provide letters of reference to parole boards, lawyers, or court officials
How many days do you have today?
See how many years, days, hours, minutes, seconds you have of sobriety.
It's amazing what can happen one day at a time!